etsy mini

Monday 16 April 2012

perfect day

I thought I would share with you my lovely Sunday. It started well when I checked my Etsy stats and discovered that I had sold  two items in two days. One to Australia and one to the United States.
It was a beautiful spring day and my family and I decided to take the dogs for a walk along a footpath in a small strip of woodland near our home.As we entered the gate and turned a corner we came upon a scene that could have been from a fairy tale book. There were yellow celandines covering the banks and sprawled across the path, great clumps of,  pure white, wood anenomies , violets hugging the ground and a few early bluebells standing tall amongst the other flowers. The blackthorn was also in blossom.It was breathtaking. On the way back we had to pass through a field which had a carpet of delicate, pink, ladies smock and to top it all we saw a hedgehog trundling along the hedgerow!
This is one of the pictures which I sold. 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your sales! Isn't the countryside beautiful at the moment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Yes it is beautiful. I've just been along the coast road to Cardigan and the sea was a beautiful colour, shining in the sun.I could see right across the bay to north Wales.

    ReplyDelete