etsy mini

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Pinterest

I don't know how many of you have tried it but pinterest is a brilliant place for inspiration for all sorts of things from crafts to recipes. Also a good place to note things that you just don't have time for now but want to inspect more closely later.
 I have a board called ' things I want to make' Yesterday I found the sweetest pair of slippers to crochet but the instructions are written using US terms. I have pinned them on my board until I find a conversion table then I can go back and treat myself to the pattern. If you want to have a nose around my boards here is the link
http://pinterest.com/sueforey/

If any one knows where I can find conversions from US to UK crochet terms I would be grateful to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, have you tried googling it? I've used this site before: http://crochet.about.com/od/conversioncharts/a/termtranslate.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you. I've been trying to work it out without a proper conversion table and made a sole about the right size for king kong! I'll see if this helps.

    ReplyDelete