etsy mini

Friday 8 February 2013

spring daffodils

I've noticed in the garden that the daffodils are beginning to thrust their spears through the soil and began to feel quite hopeful that spring is not too far off. I decided to make a spring landscape . I started yesterday and before I had finished the needle felting stage it had begun to snow! It was still snowing several hours later when I wet felted.
Today I added lots of stitching and the sun is out -  Hooray!
I've noticed that my art work had gradually become more and more heavily stitched. Quite unintentionally. On this one it gives the daffodils loads of texture and character. Here is a close up picture for you. If you would like to see more photos of it go to my etsy shop where you will find 5.
Let's hope the sun keeps shining.

No comments:

Post a Comment